Terms & Conditions For Providers / Suppliers
Suppliers of Leatherwood Manufacturing Inc. shall abide by the following:
a) Invoicing against any Purchase Order (PO) deems your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
b) The processes, products, and services to be provided include the identification of relevant technical data (e.g. specifications, drawings, process requirements, work instructions).
c) The approval of:
- Products and services
- Methods, processes, and equipment
- The release of said products and services
d) Competence, including any required qualifications or certifications of persons.
e) The external provider / supplier’s interactions with Leatherwood Manufacturing Inc.
f) The control and monitoring of provider / supplier performance to be assessed by Leatherwood Manufacturing Inc.
g) Verification or validation activities that Leatherwood Manufacturing Inc., or our customers, intend to perform at the external provider / supplier’s premises.
h) Design and development control if applicable.
i) Any special requirements, critical items, or key characteristics.
j) Testing, inspection, and verification requirements (Including production process verification).
k) The use of statistical techniques for the products acceptance and related instructions for acceptance by Leatherwood Manufacturing Inc.
l) The need to:
- Implement a quality management system such as AS9100, ISO 9001, ISO 17025, or other standards as applicable to your type of business.
- Use customer-designated or approved external providers / suppliers, including process sources (e.g. special processes).
- Notify Leatherwood Manufacturing Inc. of non-conforming processes, products, or services, and obtain approval for their disposition.
- Prevent the use of counterfeit parts
- Notify Leatherwood Manufacturing Inc. of changes to processes, products, or services, including changes in your external providers / suppliers or location of manufacture, and obtain Leatherwood Manufacturing Inc.’s approval.
- Flow down applicable requirements including customer requirements to external providers / suppliers.
- Provide test specimens for design approval, inspection / verification, investigation, or auditing.
- Retain documented information, including retention periods and disposition requirements.
m) The right of access by Leatherwood Manufacturing Inc., our customers, and regulatory authorities to applicable areas of your facilities and applicable documented information, at any level of the supply chain.
n) Ensuring that persons are aware of:
- Their contribution to product or service conformity.
- Their contribution to product or service safety.
- The importance of ethical behavior.